Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Breastfeeding FAQ
kellymom

when the Pediatrecian and Lactation Consultant on hearing that some days the baby wakes up every hour after 12 in the night for feeds, they sympathised that that would make a tired mom. I wasnt complaining but I wasnt happy too that all that time was not translating into baby's weight.
Its funny how when in bed I think I could sleep more, but once I am up and about, I dont feel the need for sleep. But some days it does catch up and I am back to catching some aaaaaaaaaa's, bbbbbbbbbb's if not zzzzzzzzzz's.

at the breastfeeding support group at regional hospital, they were talking about boppy (is that a short for body pillow) and another such that you can wrap around.

swimming for babies from age 6 weeks?

For a baby who manages to get hands out of the swaddle, velcro version might help.

I became a big fan of peanut butter in the last month. Even on chapati.

moby

how cool are these leg warmers

I heard of a mother pushing too early and cervix swelling in a home birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment